emptysea
Road warrior
pssst... "worry" and "fantasize" are not synonyms. :rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.KiowaEagle_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
Honestly, if they notice you at all out on the street then you're ahead of the game. Once that's been established I suppose that it doesn't matter what they think.egleaves_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.KiowaEagle_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
I like to play a game (more like personal challenge) in which I see how far I can navigate stop & go traffic without putting a foot down. It’s all about keeping my balance at very slow speed. Sometimes, while keeping the bike balanced at 3-5 mph approaching a stop light, I wind up wiggling and turning the bars almost erratically. I’m in control, but once I know I’m off balance, my foot goes down and I come to a complete stop. I always wonder if the person behind me thinks this is my first day on a motorcycle, or if they’re impressed by my prowess.
This is also one of my favorite games. i can get my Speedo down to (i believe) 2 before the bike starts to tip over. my old CBR500 had a digitial speedo and i used to be able to get it to 2 for sure. learning to do this actually really helps with forearm pump because you can pop it into neutral and just coast through stop and go traffic, so it has a practical advantage outside of just testing your balance. it's all about centering your weight in your hips and just letting the bike roll in a kind of zen state.egleaves_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.KiowaEagle_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
I like to play a game (more like personal challenge) in which I see how far I can navigate stop & go traffic without putting a foot down. It’s all about keeping my balance at very slow speed. Sometimes, while keeping the bike balanced at 3-5 mph approaching a stop light, I wind up wiggling and turning the bars almost erratically. I’m in control, but once I know I’m off balance, my foot goes down and I come to a complete stop. I always wonder if the person behind me thinks this is my first day on a motorcycle, or if they’re impressed by my prowess.
Honestly, if they notice you at all out on the street then you're ahead of the game. Once that's been established I suppose that it doesn't matter what they think.Guth_imp said:Honestly, if they notice you at all out on the street then you're ahead of the game. Once that's been established I suppose that it doesn't matter what they think.egleaves_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.KiowaEagle_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
I like to play a game (more like personal challenge) in which I see how far I can navigate stop & go traffic without putting a foot down. It’s all about keeping my balance at very slow speed. Sometimes, while keeping the bike balanced at 3-5 mph approaching a stop light, I wind up wiggling and turning the bars almost erratically. I’m in control, but once I know I’m off balance, my foot goes down and I come to a complete stop. I always wonder if the person behind me thinks this is my first day on a motorcycle, or if they’re impressed by my prowess.
This is also one of my favorite games. i can get my Speedo down to (i believe) 2 before the bike starts to tip over. my old CBR500 had a digitial speedo and i used to be able to get it to 2 for sure. learning to do this actually really helps with forearm pump because you can pop it into neutral and just coast through stop and go traffic, so it has a practical advantage outside of just testing your balance. it's all about centering your weight in your hips and just letting the bike roll in a kind of zen state.misterprofessionality_imp said:This is also one of my favorite games. i can get my Speedo down to (i believe) 2 before the bike starts to tip over. my old CBR500 had a digitial speedo and i used to be able to get it to 2 for sure. learning to do this actually really helps with forearm pump because you can pop it into neutral and just coast through stop and go traffic, so it has a practical advantage outside of just testing your balance. it's all about centering your weight in your hips and just letting the bike roll in a kind of zen state.egleaves_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.KiowaEagle_imp said:lol....Good point. There are times I’ll come to an awkward stop or something similar and wonder what those around me are thinking.Stichill_imp said:Proposed sequel thread: "Stranger ever worry about you after seeing you on a motorcycle?"![]()
I like to play a game (more like personal challenge) in which I see how far I can navigate stop & go traffic without putting a foot down. It’s all about keeping my balance at very slow speed. Sometimes, while keeping the bike balanced at 3-5 mph approaching a stop light, I wind up wiggling and turning the bars almost erratically. I’m in control, but once I know I’m off balance, my foot goes down and I come to a complete stop. I always wonder if the person behind me thinks this is my first day on a motorcycle, or if they’re impressed by my prowess.