Ever take the long way home...

kevbroce_imp

Been there
Thread starter
...just to ride some more? Normally my commute is over by the time the engine's warmed up.

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before, but my commute just got a way more fun.

I could almost wake up an hour early just to do a morning run.



*Edit* Disguise locations
 
Yes. I often find myself taking a longer way home than I need to, and it is all about the pleasure of riding the CB. That looks like a sensible way to get to Kev. Do it.
 
Red Mist_imp said:
You sure you wanna post exactly where you live on the Internet?
Personal security should always be at the front of ones mind when 'surfing' as Red points out. Not all the people viewing this forum are well-meaning old codgers who rode CB's and want to know which oil is best...

...some may be criminal types looking for soft targets and bikes to plunder...

Beware, silver surfers!
 
Red Mist_imp said:
You sure you wanna post exactly where you live on the Internet?
Does he live on the internet? :rofl:
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
kevbroce_imp said:
...just to ride some more? Normally my commute is over by the time the engine's warmed up.

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before, but my commute just got a way more fun.

I could almost wake up an hour early just to do a morning run.



*Edit* Disguise locations

If I had to commute everyday between a Mexican sombrero and Groucho Marx's nose, I would do anything possible to extend the enjoyment of the trip.

If I had to commute everyday between a Mexican sombrero and Groucho Marx's nose, I would do anything possible to extend the enjoyment of the trip.
Lol, this made me chuckle!
 
Back
Top