Ever feel like you are riding in a bubble?

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
0e75c4065385fbdc20fa27b369865c02.jpg
 
All the time, and it is a moment of self-revitalization.

It just happens to be compatible with Covid-19 distancing and many face covering protocols.
 
Fabulous picture, Ferret.
 
Well captured! Is that a still from a video or did you manage to snap that somehow on a timer?
 
Thread starter
Neither Tev, I wear a small point and shoot camera on a lanyard around my neck, I just lift it, hit the on button, point it in the direction of the subject, hit the shutter button, then turn it off and drop it.

9c19ec01031ecfa189a0c99df1a199a2.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
Neither Tev, I wear a small point and shoot camera on a lanyard around my neck, I just lift it, hit the on button, point it in the direction of the subject, hit the shutter button, then turn it off and drop it.

9c19ec01031ecfa189a0c99df1a199a2.jpg
Brilliant! Top :banana:
 
Back
Top