12cb96vfr_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Well everyone I really enjoyed my time here, learned a TON about the awesome CB.
I found a smoking deal on a totally different bike, a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa - talk about night and day haha!!
Again thanks everyone, this is an awesome and active forum, y'all ride safe and have fun!!!!
haha i know a thread is worthless without pics, I'll have to shrink these down it says the file is too large
I found a smoking deal on a totally different bike, a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa - talk about night and day haha!!
Again thanks everyone, this is an awesome and active forum, y'all ride safe and have fun!!!!
haha i know a thread is worthless without pics, I'll have to shrink these down it says the file is too large
), strong aftermarket support, and superb reliability. The CB hit all of those, except i was hungry for more power. When I picked up the CB I thought i was over my "need for speed" haha, but i guess I still have a little bit of a HP junkie left in me!
I'm going to stick around, when i look at the bikes on here I normally have to wipe the drool off my keyboard, there just isn't a prettier bike out there!