Engine Oil Catch Can



Do you mean a can to replace the cap at the bottom of either of these tubes?

I've never had more than a drip or two in either, so I don't see the point in installing a larger can...at least, in my case. Are you experiencing more blow-by condensate than that?

(Photo Credit: Ferret and his Finger!)
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
Do you mean a can to replace the cap at the bottom of either of these tubes?

I've never had more than a drip or two in either, so I don't see the point in installing a larger can...at least, in my case. Are you experiencing more blow-by condensate than that?

(Photo Credit: Ferret and his Finger!)
Love the finger pointer :celebrate: Yeah that one. Was thinking of installing some smooth polished cylinder. Don't know why, just one of those odd things I think of every now and then. Winter must be right around the corner. I usually come up with things that I don't really need around Nov/Dec.
 
Back
Top