Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just got the manual out and then saw your post.
So 2 blinks = 2 and three blinks = 3peterbaron_imp said:Max, excellent/professional job!!![]()


A mechanic at my local dealer checked the error code on my 2017 but I did not hear about the code number . The check engine light was blinking because I had installed a o2 sensor eliminator on my 2017.max_imp said:Tory glad it is fixed, what was the repair? we would like to know
Cormanus i was hoping houtman would chime in and cleared this up because the1 and 2 stands for two different faults.
i guess it is another short flash after the 23 code but i have not seen any example of this, i wondered the same thing.
Hey ... that sounds pretty awesome.bioman_imp said:Interesting topic! On my Moto Guzzi Griso the dash display can give the error code # (if there is any) after the service code (which is not a secret) is entered. I now realise that this is not as easy for the CB1100.
Also, for Moto Guzzis there exists a diagnostic software program called "Guzzidiag". You can connect your laptop runnning Guzzidiag to the bike and you can then diagnose (and change) more than you ever wanted. A very handy piece of software. Is there an equivalent sofware for Hondas?

Man. That is just incredibly sweet.LongRanger_imp said:I have similar functionality for my BMW's, but it's wireless through my cell phone. It allows you to scan and reset fault codes, update service reminders, monitor engine parameters, test sensors, cycle the ABS pump when flushing the brakes, etc.
