Hi everyone.
I am considering to install a set of engine guards to my CB. I never dropped a bike in my life, but I've seen some CB with scratches on the left side of the engine, so I thought it would be better to prevent a similar damage.
I was wondering if any of you who installed one can provide some hints. I prefer the smaller ones (Fehling, Hepco Becker, and similar), and the genuine Honda is the one that, form the pictures, I like most.
But I'd like to hear form someone who installed them and (ops…) tested them if they really protect the engine.
Thanks in advance for your help!
I am considering to install a set of engine guards to my CB. I never dropped a bike in my life, but I've seen some CB with scratches on the left side of the engine, so I thought it would be better to prevent a similar damage.
I was wondering if any of you who installed one can provide some hints. I prefer the smaller ones (Fehling, Hepco Becker, and similar), and the genuine Honda is the one that, form the pictures, I like most.
But I'd like to hear form someone who installed them and (ops…) tested them if they really protect the engine.
Thanks in advance for your help!
