End of "ride reports"

quietguy_imp said:
Just wanted to give some relief from my boring "ride reports" - the "fourth report" will be my last.
Why that QG ? I like to read about riding when I can't do it for snow reason...
Guy
 
quietguy_imp said:
Just wanted to give some relief from my boring "ride reports" - the "fourth report" will be my last.
Huh? Mate, you gotta get off that Aloha stuff :). We need more Seat Time threads. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers
 
Ride reports are good.
 
Hi QG: for those of us in the midst of full on winter (freezing cold and snow storms) ..its all we have!
Keep them coming if you can :)
thanks
 
jrns_imp said:
Hi QG: for those of us in the midst of full on winter (freezing cold and snow storms) ..its all we have!
Keep them coming if you can :)
thanks
What jrns said.
It's -10C (14F) this morning with plenty of snow on the ground, but even colder to come before it's over.
Where is a weeping smiley when you need one :D

We may be envious, but we love ride reports from those of you who don't have to put up with snow, ice and freezing temps this time of year.
 
I'll give the contraire view.

Sitting in the middle of a northeast winter, reading ride reports is a little like a starving man listening to someone tell how great the steak was that they ate last night.

That said, keep 'em coming. If it gets too much to bear, I can always walk away from the 'puter.
 
He's practising a new skill, EmptySea.
 
Thread starter
capttwb136_imp said:
Keep them coming Quietguy, like the rest of the guys I love reading about rides when the temperatures prevent me from riding.:thanks:
I appreciate your friendship, capt... And also thanks for all the info you shared with me regarding your Corbin, was most helpful. Still saving for the seat.
 
Back
Top