ECU Reflash

CBXBob_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Any fuel mileage reports after an ECU Reflash ? Just curious. I know fuel mileage is not the primary concern of most CB1100 owners,
 
CBXBob_imp said:
Any fuel mileage reports after an ECU Reflash ? Just curious. I know fuel mileage is not the primary concern of most CB1100 owners,
fuel mileage will stay about the same.
 
Thread starter
Um Ok ! mine went from 50 to 42 - 44. Tried with the stock muffler drilled at both ends with long extensions and a 25mm ( i think ) uni-bit with one large hole in each end and 4 or 5 smaller holes along side(sounded a bit louder than stock , and a MSR Italian with a DB killer at both ends that is a little louder than the drilled stock and what I consider is perfect. The price is good but freight just went way up.
 
Back
Top