Randy B
Road warrior
Reaction time is just that, and has no bearing on QM time. The only time it comes into play is when racing like mentioned above.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?Ridem32_imp said:Japan restrict it due to their speed limits. The UK bikes don't have the limiter on them. No harm will be done to bike. If your getting a full exhaust for sure just tell Don and he will include that in the reflash!! I sent him mine over nite and he did mine that same day and over nite it back (2) day service for $375 best mod for the CB1100.
Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?metallyguitarded_imp said:Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?Ridem32_imp said:Japan restrict it due to their speed limits. The UK bikes don't have the limiter on them. No harm will be done to bike. If your getting a full exhaust for sure just tell Don and he will include that in the reflash!! I sent him mine over nite and he did mine that same day and over nite it back (2) day service for $375 best mod for the CB1100.
Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?CIP57_imp said:Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?metallyguitarded_imp said:Thanks Ridem32. It sounds like waiting until I've installed my full exhaust is the way to go. That will be after Christmas as I have a lot of people to shop for other than myself. I'm curious as to how he will know what the proper mapping is unless he's reflashed a CB1100 with the same exhaust system. I suspect a dyno tune would be needed. Your thoughts?Ridem32_imp said:Japan restrict it due to their speed limits. The UK bikes don't have the limiter on them. No harm will be done to bike. If your getting a full exhaust for sure just tell Don and he will include that in the reflash!! I sent him mine over nite and he did mine that same day and over nite it back (2) day service for $375 best mod for the CB1100.
M,
I have the same exhaust you want to put on and have had my bike flashed with the stock PCV map. I runs great and adds about 8% HP. I recently put in a call to a local tuner and e-mailed him my dyno and A/F ratio charts. There is a bit more that you could get out of a personal tune but not enough he felt would be worth it, we looked at my chart along with a member here who has had there stock bike mapped. If you have Don put the stock PCV map in you'll be happy.

Flashing the CB does not change compression ratio therefore does require any more octane than stock. I run 89 octane, I've tried higher and with the pair mod you can smell more unburnt gas.Motogeezer1949_imp said:Unless it's already been covered, what octane fuel are we to run with our re flashed CB's?
