HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
OK, I got the call, my CB is ready.
Will pick up tomorrow (9/13) morning, can report more then.
Don said he got about 6% more HP, I was hoping for more.
He applied fuel mix tweaks = to PCV, timing advances in lower gears, and removed upper speed limit. Don thinks I will be happy with overall performance and mentioned there were gains throughout the RPM range. I assume if anyone calls with a 2013CB, he can flash ECU without bike, and also thinking would work with stock, Staintune and other exhausts( just like the current PCV map, works with most setups that have been tried).
Will be installing lower handlebars tomorrow during the afternoon rain, I am sure that will add another 4% HP!
Home - Guhl Motors
Will pick up tomorrow (9/13) morning, can report more then.
Don said he got about 6% more HP, I was hoping for more.
He applied fuel mix tweaks = to PCV, timing advances in lower gears, and removed upper speed limit. Don thinks I will be happy with overall performance and mentioned there were gains throughout the RPM range. I assume if anyone calls with a 2013CB, he can flash ECU without bike, and also thinking would work with stock, Staintune and other exhausts( just like the current PCV map, works with most setups that have been tried).
Will be installing lower handlebars tomorrow during the afternoon rain, I am sure that will add another 4% HP!
Home - Guhl Motors
