ECU flash

Wow! Thank you CIP. That's very generous indeed.
 
Dropped the CB off to Don at Guhl's this afternoon, with stock muffler and service manual strapped to seat. ( Staintune on).
Hope to have back next week.....
It's like leaving your pet at the vet clinic......although my wife said it's different :-)
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Dropped the CB off to Don at Guhl's this afternoon, with stock muffler and service manual strapped to seat. ( Staintune on).
Hope to have back next week.....
It's like leaving your pet at the vet clinic......although my wife said it's different :-)
Sweet, thank's for this. Looking forward to the results!
 
---dances around like a fairy on cocaine---

:thumbsup: :clap: :banana: :celebrate: :excited: :worship: :thanks:
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Dropped the CB off to Don at Guhl's this afternoon, with stock muffler and service manual strapped to seat. ( Staintune on).
Hope to have back next week.....
It's like leaving your pet at the vet clinic......although my wife said it's different :-)

Read this to my wife, she thought it quite funny!
 
Many thanks Hiker!! Suffice as to say, many on this forum will be looking forward to your updates with great interest. Godspeed! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Thanks Hiker! Can't wait for the results and to have mine flashed. Looking forward to the added performance but more so to get rid of the low speed stumble.
 
Once Don gets the heads off, new cam and bores it out, Hikers bike will have a good gain in HP over the entire range:thumbsup: He did tell you all this right????
 
CIP57_imp said:
Once Don gets the heads off, new cam and bores it out, Hikers bike will have a good gain in HP over the entire range:thumbsup: He did tell you all this right????
MUAHAHAHAHA! ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well, I had some "second thoughts" when I was outside his shop door, trying to have a conversation and had to pause a few times waiting for the current sportbike on his Dyno to finish it's redline run.....it was so loud could not even talk over it......I guess I won't have any carbon deposits left when he's finished!!!
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Well, I had some "second thoughts" when I was outside his shop door, trying to have a conversation and had to pause a few times waiting for the current sportbike on his Dyno to finish it's redline run.....it was so loud could not even talk over it......I guess I won't have any carbon deposits left when he's finished!!!
Heck, you'll probably be running at (new, higher) redline all the time after this! :excited:
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Well, I had some "second thoughts" when I was outside his shop door, trying to have a conversation and had to pause a few times waiting for the current sportbike on his Dyno to finish it's redline run.....it was so loud could not even talk over it......I guess I won't have any carbon deposits left when he's finished!!!
I've notice after a lot of hi RPM riding, the bike feels noticeably better in all RPM ranges the next day. I don't know if there's any real reason behind it, but every time I get on my commute the morning after a good canyon run the bike feels great.
 
He's only had it 1.5 days, at first he said a week or two, but then when I was there , he looked around and said maybe he would throw on the Dyno next, so hoping this week and that the weather is dry enough to pick it up. Although I am expecting it to be close to what "CIP57" had done to his, PCV fuel map, timing advances and upper rpm and speed limit removal, will be happy with anything above and beyond that!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top