Ebay Honda - words escape me

Looks a little like a Kawasaki KZ 900 with a Honda single motor thats been crunched between 2 trucks...or something like that
 
Your forgot t mention the ridiculous BIN price of $9000.

Wow.
 
The guy wants $9000 for that? Bwaahhaaahhaahhhaaa good luck with that!
 
My thoughts and words for that can not be expressed in this public forum. But if he gets a buyer I got some stuff for that person.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
It's a glorified pit bike.
 
I wont comment on the price the seller is asking, but the Honda Ape is a really popular base in Japan for making some serious custom jobs. The problem is that although the Japanese produce very nice bikes, they also sometimes go a little overboard.

Having been to Japan several times, I always love checking out the local customization scenes, not just for bikes but also for scooters and cars. They do like to take things to the extremes!

Here is perhaps a more successful Honda Ape conversion:

8123e6df25f190168fd266b9b101b05e.jpg
 
The ebay bike is a style that is very popular in Japan. Pretty main stream for that niche.
 
Gentlemen,

Something I see a lot on Japan modified bikes (and a few here as well) are exhaust systems that don't fit well at all and hang down way below the bottom of the bike. A major style flaw IMO that is always ugly. Like clothing that doesn't fit, ill fitting parts are always unattractive.

Chip
 
Thread starter
ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

Something I see a lot on Japan modified bikes (and a few here as well) are exhaust systems that don't fit well at all and hang down way below the bottom of the bike. A major style flaw IMO that is always ugly. Like clothing that doesn't fit, ill fitting parts are always unattractive.

Chip
Then you must be loving that fairing mounted 45 degrees to the vertical! :D
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
The ebay bike is a style that is very popular in Japan. Pretty main stream for that niche.
So are "soiled panties" sold from vending machines. I guess there's no accounting for "taste."

So are "soiled panties" sold from vending machines. I guess there's no accounting for "taste."

De gustibus non est disputandum, or in plain English, "One man's kitsch is another man's living room."
 
Back
Top