Eat Sleep Ride app

Thread starter
Ah Cormanus...that's the big question... how to do that without screen shooting the map. I hope Marina reads the thread and answers it. I think it might be explained in the website...
Ok... it looks like you can see a ride report and some kind of map when someone you're following adds a ride. Husky385 had a nice ride today... here's the screen shot. You need to go to the website (not the app) and select MyESR. Here's what it looks like. I wish it showed the full route taken but maybe it's actually good that it doesn't from a privacy standpoint.

8e1a573b6bcbd6f65a8d1a1bc476ae66.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
would be neat if there was a way to count the leans from 0 degrees lol ...318 curves (leans) in 11 miles baby
 
ride4now_imp said:
Ah Cormanus...that's the big question... how to do that without screen shooting the map. I hope Marina reads the thread and answers it. I think it might be explained in the website...
Ok... it looks like you can see a ride report and some kind of map when someone you're following adds a ride. Husky385 had a nice ride today... here's the screen shot. You need to go to the website (not the app) and select MyESR. Here's what it looks like. I wish it showed the full route taken but maybe it's actually good that it doesn't from a privacy standpoint.

8e1a573b6bcbd6f65a8d1a1bc476ae66.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
And there it is... all you do is TAP the map... just like he says. Husky, you're brilliant! I hope you don't mind me sharing your ride today.
I won't make a habit out of it...

8991b0e651516781354b3f108aeb1822.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
look at the squiggles..that looks like one fun ride.
 
ride4now_imp said:
And there it is... all you do is TAP the map... just like he says. Husky, you're brilliant! I hope you don't mind me sharing your ride today.
I won't make a habit out of it...

8991b0e651516781354b3f108aeb1822.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
look at the squiggles..that looks like one fun ride.
The Ferret, I started seeing a flat center strip on my back tire. I vowed to scrub off as much of the sides of that tire that I could before I wear the center out hence the kinky roads.:thumbsup:

Wow I just noticed my trip meter says 59.2 MPG.
Kevin
 
I've been running the app on android for a couple days without any issue.
 
husky385_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
look at the squiggles..that looks like one fun ride.
The Ferret, I started seeing a flat center strip on my back tire. I vowed to scrub off as much of the sides of that tire that I could before I wear the center out hence the kinky roads.:thumbsup:

Wow I just noticed my trip meter says 59.2 MPG.
Kevin
The Ferret, I started seeing a flat center strip on my back tire. I vowed to scrub off as much of the sides of that tire that I could before I wear the center out hence the kinky roads.:thumbsup:

Wow I just noticed my trip meter says 59.2 MPG.
Kevin
steady speed below 60 mph and a smooth throttle hand returns exceptional mileage on this bike.
 
Just posted my ride to meet specialist8 to lend him my rain gear and provide him with a few other things to take with him to VA.

Have no idea who can see it or anything. Still in the figgerin-out stage here.
 
Thread starter
I see it...and yes, I'm still in the figuring out stage too. All I have to show of today's ride is about 10 miles of nothing. I don't know what happened...
 
On the main menu click go for a ride. Start tracking your ride by clicking the circle with the red center upper left when your ride is over Stop the tracking up in the right it will say save save it.
On the main menu click share route. It will take you to a page where you can put in a title, below the title pick a ride, that will take you to the page that has your saved rides, pick the one you want.
In the box below put in any comments and or pictures, then in the upper right click post it, it is now visible to your followers and other users.
Kevin
 
I downloaded it, just figuring it out now. Going to try it on the Isle of Man this week, should be interesting!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Incidentally, I deleted my ride so don't be surprised that it's gone. Just didn't want the world knowing where my house is. LOL
 
Capo_imp said:
I downloaded it, just figuring it out now. Going to try it on the Isle of Man this week, should be interesting!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're at the TT? I'm jelly....
 
He goes every year, I think.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Incidentally, I deleted my ride so don't be surprised that it's gone. Just didn't want the world knowing where my house is. LOL
Too late mate. "I know thy rides, and where thou dwellest".

Cheers, and sleep tight.
 
I've been playing with this app a bit and have discovered you can actually export a data file of a ride. A 5.5 hour ride I did the other day has produced more than 12,300 data points of location, lean angle, time, speed and other stuff. Google maps freaks out if you try to import it all, but I'm sure there will be a way to save myself from the hours of post-ride map drawing!
 
Back
Top