Easy question

Bokobob_imp said:
Southwend, hey, I retired from IBM in 98 and I still don't keep up with modern stuff..My cell phone is just that - a phone. I never text....I have never taken a photo with it....I don't feel I am missing anything because of that...I can post links to take the recipient to photos.

Life is good.
But if I have a core fault on my System/360, you're the guy I'll call :D
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
Bokobob_imp said:
Southwend, hey, I retired from IBM in 98 and I still don't keep up with modern stuff..My cell phone is just that - a phone. I never text....I have never taken a photo with it....I don't feel I am missing anything because of that...I can post links to take the recipient to photos.

Life is good.
But if I have a core fault on my System/360, you're the guy I'll call :D
But if I have a core fault on my System/360, you're the guy I'll call :D Correct, and you can stash your own UPSI setting in hex location 11.
00010110 is the code I used a lot...:rofl:

Yep, and I also used to code programs in Assembler language when I got weary of COBOL.
 
Back
Top