Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.OldF7Guy_imp said:Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.Randy B_imp said:Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.FUZZY_imp said:Weather permitting I have a 9:00AM appointment Friday for dyno. :celebrate:
+1 I know all dynos are different but cycle world, two brothers, and motorcycle usa are getting a little bit more out of the CB because they are getting it to rev above 7K. Peak Hp seems to be in the 7200-7300 range.
Fuzzy, did you get your power commander?
Will do!
+1 I know all dynos are different but cycle world, two brothers, and motorcycle usa are getting a little bit more out of the CB because they are getting it to rev above 7K. Peak Hp seems to be in the 7200-7300 range.
Fuzzy, did you get your power commander?
Yes, it's installed & ready.
Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without. I'll tell them!Randy B_imp said:Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.FUZZY_imp said:Weather permitting I have a 9:00AM appointment Friday for dyno. :celebrate: