dunlop tt100gp

Wallnut_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello, the time has come to replace the Pirelli sport demons on my '13.
I have read a bunch of threads but can't seem to find info on these tires anywhere, does anyone know how they ride?

Are they only good for looks?
A set can be found for around 270€.

If it helps I usually ride alone but am on the heavy side, I'd say over 125kg dressed (should've got a lighter helmet :D ) and I don't use the bike to commute nor on long highway rides and I don't like going fast (my partner has a small sr400 so I couldn't go fast even if I wanted.
 
Thread starter
maybe the sizes are different in the US vs the EU ?
My tire shop confirmed the order for:
Front 110/80R18 58V
Rear 140/70R18 67V

I've decided to try them out, the owner of my bike friendly tire shop said they are pretty nice and much better than the Pirellis I'm running now
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Dunlops website says they don’t fit the CB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't specifically have the CB1100 listed but they do come in the right size as a tubeless tyre. They look very well.
 
Back
Top