Duel Tail Slip-on

Hmmm...a dual-outlet exhaust that lets you keep the centerstand? I like it. Do you have an idea of what this is costing yet?
 
Thread starter
$1104.90 shipped. :( Expensive but it's two mufflers?
You get to keep the center stand but a new stopper keeps it from going all the way up. The cross pipe goes between the frame and stand. I'm taking it off, I have a Pitbull stand on the way. I only used it for maintaince anyway.
 
Wow. Looks and sounds great! The rear view is awesome. The centerstand is only slightly below full up and is hardly noticable in the picture. But if you don't need the extra weight and have a stand, it makes sense to take it off.

I just got a shipment from Takashi - 4 days door to door - so when it ships you should get it fast.

Be sure to take lots of pictures and perhaps a video when you get them on the bike.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
$1104.90 shipped. :( Expensive but it's two mufflers?
You get to keep the center stand but a new stopper keeps it from going all the way up. The cross pipe goes between the frame and stand. I'm taking it off, I have a Pitbull stand on the way. I only used it for maintaince anyway.

Or maybe if you get a flat out on the road? ;)
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Wow. Looks and sounds great! The rear view is awesome. The centerstand is only slightly below full up and is hardly noticable in the picture. But if you don't need the extra weight and have a stand, it makes sense to take it off.

I just got a shipment from Takashi - 4 days door to door - so when it ships you should get it fast.

Be sure to take lots of pictures and perhaps a video when you get them on the bike.
I found this picture that shows a better LH shot. Looks down about 1.5"
I also have Takashi getting me those black step plates from Honda. My tank came today, Love the black.

http://img2.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/ae/ef/sptadao_osanai/folder/591293/img_591293_24300831_0
 
Another member on this forum has that exhaust. Nice setup and clever packaging. They actually manage to configure this exhaust so you do not lose the center stand. That is a big selling point in my book. Love the look of the twin pipes coming out the back. Enjoy the new exhaust.
 
Back
Top