Ducati Scrambler

b87586f295e39f180f7548c0a3b0c664.jpg


5c67d500fe44a4e7fed066b9b053ce38.jpg
 
You would need to have no taste and a 6-pack in you to like that bike's styling, IMHO. The rear fender / plate mount looks like a scrub brake from a mini-bike.
 
Will probably have a pipe on each side since it's an opposed twin

Guess they could have siamesed the head pipe to a single exhaust though, but then I'd expect the muffler to be much larger
 
I like it. The Classic does not have the rear mudflap but I don't care about that anyway. For the rides that most people take, it's a great little machine and I think it will sell well. Not too big a motor that you can't get into it with the throttle. Those twins up and over 1000cc end up being paint shakers and shudder at low revs, so this size motor is good. Reviewers all like it. Thumbs up Ducati. It's not a CB1100 beater but for younger riders in particular, I think it's a home run. Far fewer dealers though. In FL the dealers are a hundred miles apart, for example. Midwest even worse.
 
Back
Top