I just received the Denali Micro lights and crash bar mounts from Twisted Throttle. I haven't installed them yet but I don't expect any issues as I have installed Denalis (the D-1 model) on other bikes. I haven't yet installed them because the lights arrived three weeks ago but the mounts were back-ordered and literally just arrived.
Denalis do come with a universal mount kit that contain various length machine bolts and spacers. On my Honda NT I just used a longer bolt and a spacer that came with the lights and installed the lights on my front fender, using the existing fender mount bolt holes.
Could you post pictures when you do install it? Also how hard is it to wire it to be running all the time?
ClassicVW_imp said:
I just received the Denali Micro lights and crash bar mounts from Twisted Throttle. I haven't installed them yet but I don't expect any issues as I have installed Denalis (the D-1 model) on other bikes. I haven't yet installed them because the lights arrived three weeks ago but the mounts were back-ordered and literally just arrived.
Denalis do come with a universal mount kit that contain various length machine bolts and spacers. On my Honda NT I just used a longer bolt and a spacer that came with the lights and installed the lights on my front fender, using the existing fender mount bolt holes.
Sure, no problem. It's easy to wire it so its on with the key. But on my NT, I invested in a Fuzeblock and wired into there. I haven't decided if I will get a Fuzeblock for the CB. With the NT, I also added two charging ports, the GPS wired mount, the Denali lights and the charging pigtail for the battery tender.