Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep. That looks identical to the Stockton brand that I got at Cycle Gear. That looks like a pretty good deal on Amazon. Also explains why it seems to be perpetually "on sale" at Cycle Gear.kennyw_imp said:

Did you get an answer to the number of links needed? I'd rather not go out and start counting...Rolls_imp said:For chain and sprockets replacement, are there any other miscellaneous parts I'll need, like new bolts, washers, seals or so forth? Is it a 110 link length?
Hoping to order order a 530 D.I.D. X-ring chain and sprockets today, so I can tackle this job asap.
Harbor Freight carries a cheap chain breaker that worked fine for the last chain I replaced. I think it's $14 bucks.Lord Popgun_imp said:Well, you would need a chain breaker and a staking tool for the master link rivets. And hopefully a service manual for the proper staking of said rivets.
Measure twice, cut once.Rboe_imp said:Cycle Gear among others offers up inexpensive chain breaker and pinner.
What you don't want to do is lay out the old chain next to the new one and then cut as the old chain stretches; you want to count links.
>60: measure twice, think, 'why did I do that?' Remember. Measure twice more, repeat.Ulvetanna_imp said:Measure twice, cut once.Rboe_imp said:Cycle Gear among others offers up inexpensive chain breaker and pinner.
What you don't want to do is lay out the old chain next to the new one and then cut as the old chain stretches; you want to count links.
Ideally what you want to do is get a chain with the correct number of links from the factory (then count the links). Fortunately, both of my CBs require 110 links, which is commonly available from most manufacturers. I haven't had to cut a new chain in many years.Rboe_imp said:Cycle Gear among others offers up inexpensive chain breaker and pinner.
What you don't want to do is lay out the old chain next to the new one and then cut as the old chain stretches; you want to count links.