DRG2022 Thread

tommymck

Been there
Thread starter
For those who participated, put your pics here...

These were from the Baltimore ride





You don't see a Honda I4 chopper every day...





 
Magnificent bikes and perfect pics quality .
That blue CB 750 and the read R80 top them all :thumbsup:
 
I don't participate in this event as I do not meet either standard set forth in the name.

Cool pics. Great cause. Thanks for sharing.
 
I put up a separate post on my local ride in Orange County, CA. But here are some cool pics I didn't put in that post. I had the only CB1100 in the bunch!

And Empty... I had to buy a tie and a vest from a thrift shop to qualify as "Distinguished", so don't feel so bad. Also, I trimmed my typical horseshoe moustache to try for a vintage handlebar style, but I didn't spend any time trying to train it, and most people thought I was going for a Ron Swanson look. I owned it. Ron Swanson rules.

With every other bike on our ride being a Triumph of some type, I'm glad I chose the CB over the Bonnie for the ride.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I put up a separate post on my local ride in Orange County, CA. But here are some cool pics I didn't put in that post. I had the only CB1100 in the bunch!

And Empty... I had to buy a tie and a vest from a thrift shop to qualify as "Distinguished", so don't feel so bad. Also, I trimmed my typical horseshoe moustache to try for a vintage handlebar style, but I didn't spend any time trying to train it, and most people thought I was going for a Ron Swanson look. I owned it. Ron Swanson rules.

With every other bike on our ride being a Triumph of some type, I'm glad I chose the CB over the Bonnie for the ride.
Woooo, some interesting specimens. The "one-eyed duck" is so unique.
 
There's also a Janus in one of the pics behind Mrs. Gone. I had never seen one.
 
Back
Top