Offroad
Road warrior
Thread starter
I got delayed on my dragon trip, but I'm going THIS week if it kills me ;-)
I got my tank bag, tail bag, air seat cushion, 600 mile oil change in...I going to try and install my 12volt lighter/USB supply today.
My two choices for hotels that I've found in Maryville, TN are
Mainstay: http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html...1-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first#reviews
and
Quality Inn: [url=http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=2&pn=1&ps=2&tab=reviews&searchDestination=Maryville%2C+TN%2C+USA&hotelId=197323&arrivalDate=07-28-14&departureDate=07-31-14&rooms]http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html...1-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first#reviews
Any input on those?
Here are my two routes planned for my tail of the dragon trip.
I was planning on trailering my 2014 CB1100 std to Maryville, TN then using that as my home base to make two loops.
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day1Map_zpsdacfe4be.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day1route_zps898b07ab.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day2Map_zps05f2f30d.jpg.html]
Any suggestions or comments are appreciated!
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day2Route_zps90c75735.jpg.html]
I got my tank bag, tail bag, air seat cushion, 600 mile oil change in...I going to try and install my 12volt lighter/USB supply today.
My two choices for hotels that I've found in Maryville, TN are
Mainstay: http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html...1-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first#reviews
and
Quality Inn: [url=http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=2&pn=1&ps=2&tab=reviews&searchDestination=Maryville%2C+TN%2C+USA&hotelId=197323&arrivalDate=07-28-14&departureDate=07-31-14&rooms]http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html...1-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first#reviews
Any input on those?
Here are my two routes planned for my tail of the dragon trip.
I was planning on trailering my 2014 CB1100 std to Maryville, TN then using that as my home base to make two loops.
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day1Map_zpsdacfe4be.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day1route_zps898b07ab.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day2Map_zps05f2f30d.jpg.html]

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated!
[url=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/offroadfx4/media/7-28-2014Day2Route_zps90c75735.jpg.html]






