Dragging knee

Thread starter
Not anytime soon, I love the cb1100 for the street, I wouldn’t be able to ride all day on the cbr, and the street isn’t the place for that type of riding in my opinion. I ride spirited on the street with the safety of myself and others always priority #1. The cbr is great for track days but I wouldn’t want to see the insurance bill. The only time I think of selling the CB is when it’s time to buy %*#! Tires.
 
bigsheep_imp said:
Not anytime soon, I love the cb1100 for the street, I wouldn’t be able to ride all day on the cbr, and the street isn’t the place for that type of riding in my opinion. I ride spirited on the street with the safety of myself and others always priority #1. The cbr is great for track days but I wouldn’t want to see the insurance bill. The only time I think of selling the CB is when it’s time to buy %*#! Tires.
I am hearin' you regarding the tires. A big topic it appears here at the Forum.

I was actually thinking another bike for the knee-draggin' track. I didn't realize you had the use of a CBR too. :biker:
 
Congrats, I remember the first time I did it as well while living in Japan. Here is one on my CBR600RR. This was taken at Hockingheim Ring, Germany.
 
That picture explains a great deal. :D
 
Back
Top