1973cb750
Been there
any word on possible production soon? id love a set of those
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kind of a jokejtopiso_imp said:Being English not my first language, may I ask: what's the meanign of "hold the cheese" in this context?
I guess I'm missing some reference.
1973cb750_imp said:Still like to get a set of those

After all that ... :rofl:PowerDubs_imp said:Yea- I never mind working on the bike- especially trying new things.
I haven't done the math on expected power production VS valve size- but I've played with more than enough engines modifying now to know that is the current limiting factor now.
I've opened up everything on the intake & exhaust- and we know that 1140cc is capable of more... so now it would be headwork. Which I won't be doing anytime soon- if ever on this bike.
SOOO- now I can move on to putting in the 4-4 exhaust. I've held off because I expect it to loose power vs the 4-1 but that's fine because it will look and sound cooler.
I ride around most of the time at 2k rpm anyway.![]()
Cormanus_imp said:After all that ... :rofl:PowerDubs_imp said:Yea- I never mind working on the bike- especially trying new things.
I haven't done the math on expected power production VS valve size- but I've played with more than enough engines modifying now to know that is the current limiting factor now.
I've opened up everything on the intake & exhaust- and we know that 1140cc is capable of more... so now it would be headwork. Which I won't be doing anytime soon- if ever on this bike.
SOOO- now I can move on to putting in the 4-4 exhaust. I've held off because I expect it to loose power vs the 4-1 but that's fine because it will look and sound cooler.
I ride around most of the time at 2k rpm anyway.![]()
I'm looking forward to your installing the 4 into 4 too. It will certainly look and sound cool.