Double stack- hold the cheese

Thread starter
1973cb750_imp said:
17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???

That is how I found the shop that I had build these.

They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.

I expect good results.
abc05fa81ce9c43238f1fb92e8b4beb7.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
1973cb750_imp said:
17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???

That is how I found the shop that I had build these.

They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.

I expect good results.
abc05fa81ce9c43238f1fb92e8b4beb7.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how I found the shop that I had build these.

They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.

I expect good results.
32726085f2f5759123f857f94394f7d8.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk these being larger i wonder if their worth it for 30$ to try not after every last tenth of a hp just wana wake it up a little
 
Thread starter
1973cb750_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
1973cb750_imp said:
17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???

That is how I found the shop that I had build these.

They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.

I expect good results.
abc05fa81ce9c43238f1fb92e8b4beb7.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how I found the shop that I had build these.

They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.

I expect good results.
32726085f2f5759123f857f94394f7d8.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk these being larger i wonder if their worth it for 30$ to try not after every last tenth of a hp just wana wake it up a little

To put in the 650 stacks you will need to make the holes in the airbox larger to fit into the TB.

If you want to leave your airbox alone- I had good luck just boring out the stock velocity stacks-

Improved the velocity stacks

Plug and play- (but anything will requite you to add fuel).
 
Thread starter
Because of the height of the 2nd stage- there isn’t enough room to just remove the back half of the airbox like when dremeling the stock stacks.

For these you need to remove the throttle body rack and assemble all the airbox parts together then slide it back in all at once.

So- they are now officially ‘installed’- I just need to hook up all the hoses and plugs.

42d050117a7531255409d5a8bfa48178.jpg

c39e10eb2e0ec7be5525e95755987997.jpg

3dab69fc4aa1c79dd006b5a8aefb503b.jpg

780204288f894ac78d90ea76c6e96d48.jpg

7fa6246d32ed0bb74f05ccdb16f7940b.jpg

7d2e8efff93dac8feb7ce414d572121f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
It does look cool.

Would be interested in a video fire-up.

Won't sound any different.

The first thing to look for will be the auto tune numbers- if it is adding air- it will add fuel.

The proof will be at the dyno though.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
It does look cool.

Would be interested in a video fire-up.

Won't sound any different.

The first thing to look for will be the auto tune numbers- if it is adding air- it will add fuel.

The proof will be at the dyno though.

Won't sound any different.

The first thing to look for will be the auto tune numbers- if it is adding air- it will add fuel.

The proof will be at the dyno though.
That's good - then no fire. :)
 
Were these stacks custom printed to fit our bike or are they the 650 stacks and they just fit out bikes? If it’s the former any idea if they plan to produce them? I’d like to have a set instead of boring out my stockers.
 
Go back to the start of the thread, sethrose. They’re custom printed.
 
Thanks Cormanus. I read the whole thread a couple of nights ago and I saw where PowerDubs had the measurements and the flow charts for these from the people who made them but I still wasn't sure if they were a company that just 3d printed ones for the 650 and PowerDubs had done the measuring and figured out that the 650 ones were the same. (Would make life easy and a guy could just get some 650 ones but that doesn't appear to be the case.) I know that sounds confusing and all but bottom line up front I would like to do this come this winter or maybe before and if PowerDubs has good results I would go for double stacks over boring out my stock ones because I can not find a second set of stock ones to bore. I like to keep the ability to go back to stock if I ever need to.
 
Back
Top