PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Not much motivation to touch the bike when I come in from shoveling snow.. ;P
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1973cb750_imp said:17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???
PowerDubs_imp said:1973cb750_imp said:17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???
That is how I found the shop that I had build these.
They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.
I expect good results.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973cb750_imp said:PowerDubs_imp said:1973cb750_imp said:17225-MJE-DB0 search these i wonder is they are bigger???
That is how I found the shop that I had build these.
They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.
I expect good results.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is how I found the shop that I had build these.
They had made similar dual stack style to replace the Honda 650 stock parts and picked up 3whp if I remember correctly- without even touching the fueling.
I expect good results.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk these being larger i wonder if their worth it for 30$ to try not after every last tenth of a hp just wana wake it up a little

1973cb750_imp said:do you have a picture of the inside of the air box?
GoldOxide_imp said:It does look cool.
Would be interested in a video fire-up.
PowerDubs_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:It does look cool.
Would be interested in a video fire-up.
Won't sound any different.
The first thing to look for will be the auto tune numbers- if it is adding air- it will add fuel.
The proof will be at the dyno though.
