Does this Cafe CB1100 belong to anyone here?

My mother used to say, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything', so ... I like the green tank.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Looks like he want's someone to pay for his mistakes.


Made me laugh.

Like another one I saw here recently that had many many thousands 'invested'...

This thing could take the 1 off the front of the price and I still wouldn't buy it.
 
What does “cafe racer” mean? Remove the fenders, install a brat-style seat, add a noisy pipe, and now it’s “ready to race?” Gimme a break.

For his sake, I hope he kept all of the original parts so he can put it back to stock when he realizes nobody is going to pay him $13,000 for his misguided creativity.

It reminds me of those stupid looking unrideable tail-dragging Harleys with the huge front wheel that people think they can sell for $60,000. Only different.
 
What did you really think of it LongRanger? :D
 
I hope he likes it because at $13 k, it’s gonna be his for a long while. Like eternity.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Can't see how that front tire would aid tip in and handling.
 
He’s probably only selling it to fund his next build project....one of those unrideable tail-dragging Harleys with the huge front wheel.
 
Back
Top