Does the 4-2 exhaust from 2015 CB1100 EX fit model 2013?

liamy715_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I have a 2013 CB1100, and I really like the four into two exhaust. Currently there's someone selling his OEM exhaust from his 2015 CB1100 EX. I'm wondering if it can fit my 2013 model?
 
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum

Not sure about fitting the stock EX exhaust to a 13, but I know Moriwaki makes a set of chrome duals for the 13 model.
 
I thought there was at least one member on the forum that fitted the 2014 dual exhaust (from the Deluxe) to his 2013 model. I'll see if I can find it before Popgun (the master of searching for old posts :D ).
Found it! Ron in MO put a set of '14 DLX dual pipes on his '13. As far as I know, the '14 DLX/EX pipes should be the same as the '15 EX pipes.

Here's the thread :

DLX Exhaust System Conversion
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum

Not sure about fitting the stock EX exhaust to a 13, but I know Moriwaki makes a set of chrome duals for the 13 model.
Thank you!
Flynrider_imp said:
I thought there was at least one member on the forum that fitted the 2014 dual exhaust (from the Deluxe) to his 2013 model. I'll see if I can find it before Popgun (the master of searching for old posts :D ).
Found it! Ron in MO put a set of '14 DLX dual pipes on his '13. As far as I know, the '14 DLX/EX pipes should be the same as the '15 EX pipes.

Here's the thread :

DLX Exhaust System Conversion
it is really helpful! Thank you very much!
 
LOL Flynrider! I would have found it but I went to bed early last night :)
 
great idea , I will be using the arrow headers to convert a standard into a dual exhaust :)
liamy715_imp said:
I have a 2013 CB1100, and I really like the four into two exhaust. Currently there's someone selling his OEM exhaust from his 2015 CB1100 EX. I'm wondering if it can fit my 2013 model?
did you end up doing the conversion>?
 
CBhooligan, I’m not sure you’ll get a response from liamy, who hasn’t been seen since October.
 
Back
Top