hedstrom_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
...the Moriwaki skid pads? I'm wondering if it's possible to rest your feet on them to relax your legs on a long expressway jaunt.
I'm also drooling over the ChicDesign long front fender (in chrome). The standard, stubby CB1100 fender is definitely NOT retro. I love the clutch cover with the window in it. Serves no purpose, but would be cool to watch your clutch spinning around - only when stopped, of course. Reminds me of the see-thru bevel drive cover all the Ducati guys put on their bikes in the good old days before Ducati went rubber.
All above on Samurider website.
I'm also drooling over the ChicDesign long front fender (in chrome). The standard, stubby CB1100 fender is definitely NOT retro. I love the clutch cover with the window in it. Serves no purpose, but would be cool to watch your clutch spinning around - only when stopped, of course. Reminds me of the see-thru bevel drive cover all the Ducati guys put on their bikes in the good old days before Ducati went rubber.
All above on Samurider website.




