peterbaron
Road warrior
He didn't. PB has deliberately not yet drunk the Cool Aid. Sooner or later his folly will catch up with him. That will be sad, but he will not be able to say that his friends didn't warn him.GoldOxide_imp said:He didn't. PB has deliberately not yet drunk the Cool Aid. Sooner or later his folly will catch up with him. That will be sad, but he will not be able to say that his friends didn't warn him.Cormanus_imp said:It won't.GoldOxide_imp said:Heaven forbid if this Forum becomes an Infomercial.
( ... RLET powder? Maybe meant was RLET power? )
He didn't. PB has deliberately not yet drunk the Cool Aid. Sooner or later his folly will catch up with him. That will be sad, but he will not be able to say that his friends didn't warn him.GoldOxide_imp said:Heaven forbid if this Forum becomes an Infomercial.
( ... RLET powder? Maybe meant was RLET power? )
I hear what you say, and feel for PB. But I've got double trouble myself to deal with. The Precious twins keep whispering from the dark storage place.
I hear what you say, and feel for PB. But I've got double trouble myself to deal with. The Precious twins keep whispering from the dark storage place.
Cormanus_imp said:You are on the path, GoldOxide. Don't be precipitate or the little buggers may freeze to your hands.
GoldOxide_imp said:There is trickery in play here. I suspect when I am least attentive, it will be my weakest moment. Determine time and forces will do.
peterbaron_imp said:Only feeling winter pinch so far...
International RLETs recall is coming, sorry for these who already installed'em
![]()
Winter is responsible for all these gags..it will naturally die in springGoldOxide_imp said::rofl: ... oh, this will never end I can see.


