LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
My commute is about 28 miles each way, all interstate. I don't commute by motorcycle -- it's not worth getting geared up for, plus I don't necessarily enjoy riding on the freeway.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never want to get to work fast.jitaylor_imp said:I commute 48 miles round trip almost all of it on the Turnpike. My mileage experience mirrors yours pretty closely. Taking it easy one can get 45/gallon or so, but riding aggressively makes the mileage come down pretty dramatically. Some days I take the supersport and go a tad faster. Mileage is lousy but I get to work fast. Mostly just go on the CB1100.
I never want to get to work fast.GoldOxide_imp said:I never want to get to work fast.jitaylor_imp said:I commute 48 miles round trip almost all of it on the Turnpike. My mileage experience mirrors yours pretty closely. Taking it easy one can get 45/gallon or so, but riding aggressively makes the mileage come down pretty dramatically. Some days I take the supersport and go a tad faster. Mileage is lousy but I get to work fast. Mostly just go on the CB1100.
Geez, that must be interesting.562loosenoodle_imp said:Yes I have a 50 mile round trip strait through Downtown Los Angeles
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon better options are few.562loosenoodle_imp said:Yes I have a 50 mile round trip strait through Downtown Los Angeles
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The right sides of your tires must be worn much more than the left sidesFrulk_imp said:I have an 8 mile (one way) commute. 6 right hand turns except for the last one. Whenever weather allows I'm on the CB.
