Sfomoto_imp
Running like a top
Yes, I ride my CB to work daily. I ride about 70 daily both ways. Excellent bike for city riding.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing you wouldn't have much use for this ...The ferret_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year lolThe ferret_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
I'm guessing you wouldn't have much use for this ...RockHop_imp said:I'm guessing you wouldn't have much use for this ...The ferret_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
![]()
I'm guessing you wouldn't have much use for this ...RockHop_imp said:I'm guessing you wouldn't have much use for this ...The ferret_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
![]()
Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year lolThe ferret_imp said:Those would be pretty narrow parameters for SW Ohio. I'd get to ride about 30 days a year loljodytek_imp said:I commute on mine about 40 miles round trip, but only in fair weather. Rain has been a frequent show stopper for me this year.
But any day above 60, sunny and no rain, I’ll be on that CB, otherwise I am in my other Honda. A 2012 Ridgeline ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
Right now we are on the 4th most rain fall in this area on record at 55" this year. May get to #3 as they are predicting 1 1/2 to 2" maybe in the last few days of the year.
certainly ridden in a lot of rain this year.
I totally hear you, being native of Dayton, and also living in Cincinnati for a stretch, I do enjoy living a little more south. But even with that, it was a really rainy year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk