The Gecko_imp
Been there
Regardless of whether you prefer donkeys or elephants, FB has done pretty much everything they could - for money - to mess up our country and society. It zuck(erberg)s. No way will I ever forgive and use FB again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1The Gecko_imp said:Regardless of whether you prefer donkeys or elephants, FB has done pretty much everything they could - for money - to mess up our country and society. It zuck(erberg)s. No way will I ever forgive and use FB again.
Cormanus_imp said:
I concurCormanus_imp said:Thank you. Maybe you should leave it unfindable for the time being till we determine the forum’s future.
Not familiar with either.jkblaq_imp said:Not sure who here is familiar with Discord or Slack but those maybe better alternatives.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not familiar with either.Nemo_imp said:Not familiar with either.jkblaq_imp said:Not sure who here is familiar with Discord or Slack but those maybe better alternatives.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(+1)PowerDubs_imp said:I have zero desire to be in facebook.
And places like discord, telegram, Reddit aren't as friendly to navigate as a place to store knowledge and conversation.

Is that a given and is it impending? Last I read, some are working behind the scenes to keep it open? Anyone care to update that?pdedse_imp said:Is that a given and is it impending? Last I read, some are working behind the scenes to keep it open? Anyone care to update that?Nemo_imp said:Given the impending closure of the forum it is important that we have a backup means of communication especially for the planning of the meets, rides and rallies.
Facebook already has various CB1100 groups and, honestly, sometimes it is difficult to know which is which. So, if transferring the forum to a new administrator is not an option, I suggest we (meaning EmptySea) create a facebook group page aptly named CB1100 Forum. We could try to emulate Mickey and George's moderation rulebook and when people request to join the secret question could be "What was your screen name in the CB1100 Forum?" Just an idea...
Maybe we can even get Mickey and George to learn the facebooking...
What do you think?