Do You Like The Updated Forum Header

rdprdp01

Administrator
Thread starter
I created a Forum Logo, drawing from uploaded images from our Members.

The previous header was smaller, but it did not do justice to the beauty of the motorcycles on this Forum.

If you like this updated Forum Logo, please indicate same in the poll. If you prefer a small header with no images and only text, please select that option in the poll.

Have a wonderful 2026. David
 
In that case, I'd better join you, A-Man!

One small observation, rdprdp01, the red colour makes the words "Honda CB1100" hard to read.
 
Thread starter
Please clear your browser cache and reload the Forum Index Page. Please let me know if you like the Yellow Headline with the Drop Shadow I added. Thank you.
 
Yes, although a less attractive colour, it's much clearer, rdprdp01.
 
Thread starter
[quote="Cormanus" pid='272341' dateline='1767330300']
Yes, although a less attractive colour, it's much clearer, rdprdp01.
[/QUOTE]

Copy that. We will leave things as is until our poll period is over. When the results are in, I will implement whatever the Forum Members decide is best. David
 
Back
Top