Do we have a classified section?

suryamp_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey all,

I think the time has come to part with my beautiful 2017 EX. I would like to list it for sale on this website as it might be better for a forum member to purchase it from me.

I live in Houston now, moved from San Diego (bike was shipped here).

If there are classifieds available on the forum I'd appreciate it, if anyone is interested PM me!
 
Thread starter
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Down at the bottom theres a "for sale" section.
Thank you!
GoldOxide_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Down at the bottom theres a "for sale" section.
As Mr. P. said ...
As Mr. P. said ...
I feel pretty dumb for missing that :s
suhawk305_imp said:
Suryamp, all you need is 4 more posts to post an ad. Here are the rules:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=1

Good luck
Thank you, will try to be a bit more actively involved and will post there!
 
The secret, Suryamp, is to go welcome some new members. I didn’t tell you that…
 
Back
Top