PowderToastMan_imp
Been there
Battle scars... I bought the bike to ride and enjoy. Yes it hurt a little at first that I have some scrapes and dents, but it doesn't bother me one bit while I'm riding, so I'm over it!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wisdom, this.redbirds_imp said:Doesn't bother me much. Boat hulls get barnacles, cars get door and rock dings and motorcycles get their scratches. I look in the mirror and see this old, gray haired man looking back at me and I wonder where my youth went. From the time it's created, everything, whether man or machine is headed to corruption. Best to enjoy the ride while you can and be thankful for full and wonderful days.

Since we're both in So Cal, how about we start the CB1100 So Cal support group?Papa Weeley_imp said:They all destroy me. The first one's unbearable. The second's no better. The same for anything else afterward (God forbid).
As unrealistic as it may be, I somehow expect everything I own to look brand new for its entire life span. Granted, I take such good care of (nearly) everything I own that I can often pull that off, but unfortunately, that sort of thing is just - luckily only occasionally - out of my control. :-/
