Do any of you have helmet art?

DRB146_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Been splurging on the bike lately, and the latest thought is to change the helmet up a bit. Do you guys have any helmet art? Pics?
 
Call me goofy, but I do up my plain-jane helmets with themed decals. These two are Gulf and Martini. Gives 'em a little sumthin.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Call me goofy, but I do up my plain-jane helmets with themed decals. These two are Gulf and Martini. Gives 'em a little sumthin.
A little gulf-y is more like it...


I'll leave now...
 
0e288b2f2393537f2d0d3561d76161a0.jpg


cb56c495a403b787d8c448b7bb060f10.jpg


Does this count as helmet art?
 
Houtman_imp said:
My art is inside my helmet......
you put stickers on the inside?:dodgy:

I'm sorry Houtman, I couldn't resist

The only art I have on my helmets is what the insects seem bent on leaving.
 
My AGV Compact ST. My design was inspired 80's motorcycle graphics, and the words are something that stuck in my head a few decades ago - Joe Pesci in Jimmy Hollywood: "What are gonna do? Kill me? Everybody dies..." - it has been sort of mantra for me ever since, reality check if you want to call it that, and a reminder not to take myself nor life too seriously.
2817805cecba107514189b27f0503af0.jpg
4bf995e3116e42465d223583c5e6f84d.jpg
a4745e816d1422aa8119c6f040675682.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
tod.branko_imp said:
My AGV Compact ST. My design was inspired 80's motorcycle graphics, and the words are something that stuck in my head a few decades ago - Joe Pesci in Jimmy Hollywood: "What are gonna do? Kill me? Everybody dies..." - it has been sort of mantra for me ever since, reality check if you want to call it that, and a reminder not to take myself nor life too seriously.
2817805cecba107514189b27f0503af0.jpg
4bf995e3116e42465d223583c5e6f84d.jpg
a4745e816d1422aa8119c6f040675682.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
They sure do ...

 
pdedse_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
My art is inside my helmet......
you put stickers on the inside?:dodgy:

I'm sorry Houtman, I couldn't resist

The only art I have on my helmets is what the insects seem bent on leaving.
you put stickers on the inside?:dodgy:

I'm sorry Houtman, I couldn't resist

The only art I have on my helmets is what the insects seem bent on leaving.
No , I meant that my face is a piece of art !
 
I have a red shoei 3/4 rj platinum helmet that matched my 2013CB prefect. When I got my 2020 Black and White Speedmaster I wanted to have the helmet painted to match the new bike. Went to a well known bike painter here in Memphis, his starting price was $500.00 , told him no thanks. Now have been thinking about having it wrapped . Don’t know if it can be done. The wrap shop did my side covers on the CB in carbon fiber, and was pleased with the out come.
 
I have several helmets with art...None that I applied...I also have a helmet that is art itself...a copy of an Iron Man helmet...color matches CB's red very well.

This is my favorite of the bunch.

d9235fd9d9a7310045b8012861b08ba6.jpg


2bb25fce55e8143780e3d89b9a9daed3.jpg


561ab8af1c197cc1c0c25c86f4a9c73a.jpg
 
Back
Top