DLX for sale

Cormanus, You going to do a fly and ride? :P

Should be well broke in by the time you get home :biker:
 
It never gets old looking at DLX pictures
 
For folks in California ... sorry to disappoint you ... don't even dream about it ... the thing doesn't have more than 7500 miles therefore you can't import it in this Republik of Kalifornia as a used bike.
 
I see this same bike in my garage every day. You wouldn't think that seeing a picture of one on line would give a thrill. But it does.
 
I don't think that's an issue. I believe all 2014 CB1100-DLX's are 50-state bikes. (I got mine with 1,900 miles from NY).


F800GT_imp said:
For folks in California ... sorry to disappoint you ... don't even dream about it ... the thing doesn't have more than 7500 miles therefore you can't import it in this Republik of Kalifornia as a used bike.
 
I missed it !

How much was the asking price ?

.
.
I already have one...... but have a friend looking for one. The Deluxe model is not always easy to find.
I keep mine covered up in the basement.... hidden from the hooligans....

:rofl:
.
.
1c1eb7ba836875b79798629767035754.jpg
 
Kudos to the buyer who jumped on that DLX!
A DLX is a very special and highly emotional bike.
I could NOT STOP thinking about getting one when I first
found out about its existence.
 
COngrats Jackhammer and welcome to the forum. DLX's are hard to come by, you did well.
 
The ferret_imp said:
COngrats Jackhammer and welcome to the forum. DLX's are hard to come by, you did well.
Thanks! I've been looking for a DLX for a long time. The best part was that it was within driving distance at only 180 miles from home.
 
Back
Top