TXBikerGuy
Running like a top
Thread starter
The Webike website says this Dimotiv side stand enlarger fits the 2017 CB1100EX, so I place the order. The package arrived today and before I opened it, I placed it down by the side stand to see how it would fit. Sure doesn't look like it fits to me. The package says it fits the 2013-2016 models.
While I wait for Webike to respond to my return request, I thought I'd double check here to see if anyone was able to make this fit on a 2017? Is the side stand significantly different on the 2017 compared to the 2013-2016?
While I wait for Webike to respond to my return request, I thought I'd double check here to see if anyone was able to make this fit on a 2017? Is the side stand significantly different on the 2017 compared to the 2013-2016?