Gone in 60
Road warrior
Yup. Some dude named Kettering has something for that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah. In some cases the internal combustion engine has been taken away. :-/Cormanus_imp said:Tarnation. Look away for a minute and all sorts of strange things happen.



Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.Cormanus_imp said:What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along?![]()
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.GoldOxide_imp said:Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.Cormanus_imp said:What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along?![]()
I suppose today it would be something rather like this using a BT-connected ear/mic piece, "Okay Google, text Cormanus ... ".

The best I was able to do is swipe the screen left and right.Cormanus_imp said:Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.GoldOxide_imp said:Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.Cormanus_imp said:What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along?![]()
I suppose today it would be something rather like this using a BT-connected ear/mic piece, "Okay Google, text Cormanus ... ".
Why bother when you can get gloves with touch sensitive finger tips that can drive a smart phone? Look out soccer mums, I say!![]()


and makes the most sense 