Different distraction

Tarnation. Look away for a minute and all sorts of strange things happen.
 
I LOVE this Australian approach, I wish, we had it in Canada right now!!!
...but politicians/law makers are lacking from wisdom:@
 
Hey PB, they find out how much money they will rake in and they’ll be all over it. 16500x$350AUS is almost $8mil. They say its for safety, but its the money. Its always the money :)
 
I kinda like the idea given that from the perch of the m/c saddle I see this crap pretty well everyday. I am sure most at the Forum would say the same.

I reckon few decent riders [on bikes] will be caught by such an implementation because there would be nothing to capture.
 
What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along? :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along? :P
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.

I suppose today it would be something rather like this using a BT-connected ear/mic piece, "Okay Google, text Cormanus ... ".
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along? :P
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.

I suppose today it would be something rather like this using a BT-connected ear/mic piece, "Okay Google, text Cormanus ... ".
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.
Why bother when you can get gloves with touch sensitive finger tips that can drive a smart phone? Look out soccer mums, I say! :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
What!? Don't you send texts via the phone on your handlebars when you're riding along? :P
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.

I suppose today it would be something rather like this using a BT-connected ear/mic piece, "Okay Google, text Cormanus ... ".
Heh, heh ... I am surprised no one has developed a wireless handlebar-mounted "clicker" to step through the numeric-alphabet and tap up letter-by-letter a text message.
Why bother when you can get gloves with touch sensitive finger tips that can drive a smart phone? Look out soccer mums, I say! :P
The best I was able to do is swipe the screen left and right.
 
Heck Cormanus, I was at Cycle Gear the other day and they had sticker things you put on regular gloves to make them work touch screens.
 
Houtman, I’ll call you. Text me your phone # :)
 
Yeah, that’s probably what it is :P and makes the most sense :rolleyes:
 
The Houtman phone:

676f82b34109b29dcc4bdcf0ac9c4732.JPG
 
All you guys are making fun of an old man ! My wife and I both have flip phones but she will get a smart phone soon. We also have two laptops and a land line as well. You can also PM on the Forum.
I rather have people laugh at me than cry over me !
My "hero" Warren Buffet still uses a flip phone .
If any of you will buy me a smart phone than I will be ever so grateful.
 
Back
Top