diecast model of cb1100

aussie59_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone would like to see a diecast model of the cb1100 made .I collect 1:18 scale cars ,but would really love a cb model to take pride and place in my collection.it would have to be candy glory red to appease me .lol
guess I can only dream
cheers from
OZ
 
I'd like one. If it was the model I have. But where do you get one?
 
Yep both standard and dlx. Doubt we will ever see them though, but definitly post up if you find one.
 
Wow, both cool bikes!

Hey Ferret, looks like the giant picture filter thingie isn't working...
 
I collect die-cast motorcycle models also. If there is one available of the CB1100 can somebody please let us know? Thank you.
Nice! Where can I purchase the 750?

Thanks.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Wow, both cool bikes!

Hey Ferret, looks like the giant picture filter thingie isn't working...
It appears that this is happening because the image is an attachment (as opposed to a linked image). Egads! I'll be looking into this to see how I might be able to restrict the image dimensions in addition to the file size for attachments.
 
Back
Top