GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
I actually LIKE a rear drum, to me has more feedback than a disc to me. But i despise comstars, hence my comment. man that f went like stink too.m in sc_imp said:I actually LIKE a rear drum, to me has more feedback than a disc to me. But i despise comstars, hence my comment. man that f went like stink too.GoldOxide_imp said:Sumthin' 'bout the rear drum brake that sometimes takes me back. I used to despise the looks of 'em, but today they have grown nostalgic on me.m in sc_imp said:my old f model. I do miss this one.
But, I sold it and my 1st rd to cover the last semester of college. so i don't regret that.
this is the bike that made me hate k models for the most part. I absolutely would own another, but would have to be a spoke model w rear disc of this year.
![]()
i had a few ks before and after this, 73, 74, etc. then not long ago i had a 78
I probably should have kept this one, it ran really well. I absolutely despised the 17" rear wheel, but I traded it for a 68 ford falcon that was pretty cool, so away it went.
![]()
Yeah, Comstars aren't the prettiest. Some other forums remark they are "classic". I haven't adjusted to the looks of them. I try not to look at them.
^^[/i]