Razor
Been there
Thanks for sharing! Can’t tell from the photo; is that your daughter?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My son and daughter are both on there he's behind me, and she's behind him lolRazor_imp said:Thanks for sharing! Can’t tell from the photo; is that your daughter?

Is that the stock seat?FLYTYM_imp said:
Is that the stock seat?clearviewx_imp said:Is that the stock seat?FLYTYM_imp said:
The seat just looks better and I had the wheels built to my specs using mostly OEM Honda parts.ohiorider_imp said:Can you provide a subjective analysis of the 2014 Deluxe saddle vs the standard one?
Also, are your spoked wheels from another model CB1100 or aftermarket? Bike looks really nice!
Easy,I hated the black wheels.Bazbro_imp said:Flytym - I'm intrigued as to the reason why you rebuilt the wheels and also why you chose to do it differently to standard?
Is that the stock seat?clearviewx_imp said:Is that the stock seat?FLYTYM_imp said:
