DID silver plated ZVM-X chains

Yep, my chain looks like a French Crueller. But I got nearly 50K on my chain and it was still in pretty good condition when I changed it, it was just starting to kink a little bit so when I got new tires I got sprockets and chain, and the sprockets looked amazing. My CTX needed new sprockets after 20k and the wear was very noticeable compared to the new sprockets.
 
Houtman's chain ...

6cea2f355fa575fe9aa79c44b8f46ddb.jpg
 
Thread starter
Cormanus : Thanks again for posting the picture of the chain on my 2013.
I used the DID 500 R chain tool to install the chain , make certain that you grind of the old rivet head before removing the pin ; if you do not than you could break the pin from the tool.
 
Thanks for the pictures Huotman (and Cormanus). After some research I see those DID ZVM-X chains are a plain steel or gold. Gonna look at the competitors like EK for the Chrome plated ones.
 
Thread starter
Check out Sprocket Center in CA and you will see :plain, silver or gold DID chains , I bought three sets from them and had them each time in three days from CA to NC , great service from these people.
 
Back
Top