I have a new 2014 CB, no miles on it. It will start up but when I put it into first gear the engine cuts out. Did I get a lemon? What is the problem???
I have a new 2014 CB, no miles on it. It will start up but when I put it into first gear the engine cuts out. Did I get a lemon? What is the problem???
Yup, likely the side stand switch. Either you haven't put up the stand before putting the bike in gear, or the switch is faulty. A lot of folks complain about that switch, but it has saved a lot of folks a lot of pain
Congrats on your new bike!
My bad, as a nieve new owner I had no idea the engine would cut out when either of the stands were deployed when put into gear.
Going to take her out for my first ride today!!
Within the week I'll be adding case guards, a rear rack, and a custom matching painted Road Comet fairing.
My bad, as a nieve new owner I had no idea the engine would cut out when either of the stands were deployed when put into gear.
Going to take her out for my first ride today!!
Within the week I'll be adding case guards, a rear rack, and a custom matching painted Road Comet fairing.
I have a new 2014 CB, no miles on it. It will start up but when I put it into first gear the engine cuts out. Did I get a lemon? What is the problem???