Details

Love that view of the pipes on the deluxe.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Love that view of the pipes on the deluxe.
I totally agree! For me, I really enjoy seeing "Honda" on the back of the seat. I wonder why that is. I can see it written on the engine or see the Honda symbol and it doesn't have the same effect.
 
Thread starter
Honda on the seat means something to me.. love seeing it there

those 4 gleaming pipes..ooh laa laa, main attraction for this bike

I also like the engine from the side showing some of the tank and knee indents shot a lot
 
The CB will become a classic in it's own right I think and it's value, monetary and intrinsic, will increase in future. It's art on two wheels.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Honda on the seat means something to me.. love seeing it there

those 4 gleaming pipes..ooh laa laa, main attraction for this bike

I also like the engine from the side showing some of the tank and knee indents shot a lot
Same here. Funny how something so simple means so much. I suppose it is a mental imprint from youth. It was there in my CT70, then my CL70, then my SL100 (which I still have) so those formative riding years were all marked by Honda across the back of the seat.
 
DGShannon_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Honda on the seat means something to me.. love seeing it there

those 4 gleaming pipes..ooh laa laa, main attraction for this bike

I also like the engine from the side showing some of the tank and knee indents shot a lot
Same here. Funny how something so simple means so much. I suppose it is a mental imprint from youth. It was there in my CT70, then my CL70, then my SL100 (which I still have) so those formative riding years were all marked by Honda across the back of the seat.
Same here. Funny how something so simple means so much. I suppose it is a mental imprint from youth. It was there in my CT70, then my CL70, then my SL100 (which I still have) so those formative riding years were all marked by Honda across the back of the seat.
Same here. Which leaves me only one other option for the seat. (Unless I want to put a deluxe seat on a standard.)
 
DGShannon_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Honda on the seat means something to me.. love seeing it there

those 4 gleaming pipes..ooh laa laa, main attraction for this bike

I also like the engine from the side showing some of the tank and knee indents shot a lot
Same here. Funny how something so simple means so much. I suppose it is a mental imprint from youth. It was there in my CT70, then my CL70, then my SL100 (which I still have) so those formative riding years were all marked by Honda across the back of the seat.
Same here. Funny how something so simple means so much. I suppose it is a mental imprint from youth. It was there in my CT70, then my CL70, then my SL100 (which I still have) so those formative riding years were all marked by Honda across the back of the seat.
I hadn't thought too much about it until you guys pointed it out, but the 'Honda' on the back of the seat is pretty cool.
 
great pics... those pipes look so nice..
love this quote from Redbirds as well: it sums up the CB1100 nicely "..It's art on two wheels.."
 
Back
Top