metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I think I may have dented my exhaust this afternoon when I entered my driveway slightly too fast and at too much off of angle and bottomed out. I heard and felt a solid bang. Once up on the center stand, I looked underneath and there's a decent sized indentation just off to the left of center. The problem is I don't know what it looked like before. I'll try to find some pictures online but if it's not too much trouble, can one of you with a stock exhaust take a photo of the exhaust along the bottom of the bike (left side, center)? I doubt it will have any effect on performance but I hate the thought of having any part of the bike banged up. Is this a sign that I should get a full aftermarket exhaust besides my second thoughts?
Edit: I know what you're thinking: "Hey Einstein, why don't you take a picture of this so called dent and post it and have us look at our bike instead of asking us to take photos and post them?" And that would be a good point. So, here's what I've got:

For orientation, the bolt is the oil drain bolt and the front of the bike is to the left. Thanks in advance!
Edit: I know what you're thinking: "Hey Einstein, why don't you take a picture of this so called dent and post it and have us look at our bike instead of asking us to take photos and post them?" And that would be a good point. So, here's what I've got:

For orientation, the bolt is the oil drain bolt and the front of the bike is to the left. Thanks in advance!
