Deluxe with comet 2 fairing

Wow. Three absolute knock-out gorgeous pictures of a beautiful machine! Are you going in a different direction with your second redhead? Leaving stock?
 
Thread starter
Cb4me. Not sure yet about the other bike. I do like the comet. But I'm pretty sure I will do the ECM flash. And I want the oem Honda crash bars.
 
Thread starter
Yea MR T has been out of the chrome chain guards I am waiting any day now for him to have them in stock. It's cheaper to buy several items at a time from him due to the shipping cost
 
Rboe_imp said:
Looks terrible.

Gaudy

Pedestrian

Deriviative

Cheap.....


ARG! I want one TOO!!!!! Stop posting nice farkles!:P
Ridem32_imp said:
Color match is good. I have not rode it yet. It got here late today. Did you get clear or smoked? 13 or 14?
I ordered the smoke screen Comet 1 red with pin stripes for a '14 DLX.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well I'm more than happy with my '13 with the black engine, but that bike looks good!! I may have to swap the Puig + for a Comet. Gonna have to wait though. That bike he has in the background has already cost me some bucks and I haven't even seen it yet...

AVS, I hope you post some pics here so we can see both the Comet 1 and the 2 more or less together.
I will post pictures as soon as installed.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Yea MR T has been out of the chrome chain guards I am waiting any day now for him to have them in stock. It's cheaper to buy several items at a time from him due to the shipping cost
Oh, you mean a little ol' chrome chainguard like this one? :D
 
I think maybe Mr. T sold me the NEXT to last one! :)

Sorry Mike...
 
Mike
Speaking of that, I got the language problem taken care of on his last invoice and received the U-Lock yesterday. Its all keyed up for the ST!
 
Back
Top